Monday, August 15, 2011

Psyche CPAP Pillow


!9# Psyche CPAP Pillow

Brand : The Wright Stuff | Rate : | Price :
Post Date : Aug 16, 2011 04:44:46 | Usually ships in 1-2 business days

The Psyche CPAP Pillow helps provide proper neck support whether you slept on your side or on your back. It has a shape that is similar to that of a butterfly, measuring 19 inces wide on one end and 13.5 inches wide on the other end x 11.5 inches long. The height of the pillow varies, measuring 4 inches high giving support to neck and shoulders and 3.5 inches high in the middle, the other end being 3 inches high with sewn in straps on the curved edges. This pillow offers just the right amount of support for your neck and shoulders. The sewn-in straps secure the CPAP mask's tubing while you sleep. The pillow's Memory Foam is protected with a removable quilted Cool-Max cover made from a special wicking material. This special material helps regulate your body?s temperature, keeping you dry and cool on warm nights, and warm and cozy on cool nights. Extra quilted Cool-Max covers are available and sold separately. To ensure long lasting quality, hand washing the removable cover is recommended. This is the best pillow I have ever used as a CPAP patient! It?s like having a Tempurpedic pillow, but custom-tailored for my CPAP mask. I found that I had proper neck support whether I slept on my side or on my back. I really like the elastic bands that allow the tubing to move with me as I change sleeping positions. The Cool-Max covering is also very comfortable. I also like the fact that this pillow is made in America. -Debbie S. , Baltimore, MD SIMPLY AWESOME!!! Psyche has developed

Symphony Medela Save You Money! Shopping Bose Qc2 Onkyo Tx-8555 Review Discount




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links